Next year is going to be a year of travel.
Starting some point between the middle of February and the end of March/beginning of April we are getting on the road to see the other 49 states. Yes living in Hawaii is idyllic, but not the best for a person with motorcycle wanderlust. So, we decided to spend a year on the road (more or less).
We’ll pack up the house, rent it out and get on the roads in the US for a year or until we change our mind:
– it’s grows old or uncomfortable (crotchitiness sets in),
– it gets too cold (this is my actual fear),
– or we decide to switch to international travel (this is my hope!)
– To see the National Parks
– To see many National Monuments
– To do something in memorable in each of the states (If could be simply a memorable meal)
– To see family lots
– To see LOTS of caves and caverns (Jean)
– To enjoy several motorcycle events both on and off-road (Greg) Continue reading 2018 Will Be a Year of Travel
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Since I would not ask anyone to do something that I would not or have not done myself and this is an interview based podcast this first episode is about me, Greg Pentecost. The interviewer is good friend Jason Baguio, a veteran podcaster.
These are portions from our interview for his podcast “How You GYST”. (GYST is Get Your Stuff Together).
In it we discuss how I got my first motorcycle, got into motorcycle touring, and what it has evolved into in my life and why I created this podcast. We also discuss some of the life benefits I receive from touring.
Also mentioned in this podcast:
Getting To Escrow – Devoted to helping you create, build, and maintain a residential real estate business built around your lifestyle.
Horizon’s Unlimited – Inspiring, informing, and connecting travelers since 1997
RawHyde Adventures – ADVENTURE BEGINS WHERE THE PAVEMENT ENDS.
Over 95% of the world’s roads are unpaved; don’t be confined. New or a seasoned veteran; training programs, rallies and special events!